The National Reined Cow Horse Association, based in Pilot Point, Texas, seeks a motivated and efficient full-time Programs Manager.
The Programs Manager will report directly to the NRCHA Executive Director. This will be an in-office position which will be located at the NRCHA headquarters in Pilot Point, Texas.
The applicant should have experience networking and developing programs within the reined cow horse industry. Knowledge of event planning is preferred. NRCHA judging experience and knowledge is a plus. This position requires travel.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Maintain current NRCHA programs and develop new programs that coincide with industry trends which include but are not limited to the NRCHA Merit Award Program, Stallion Subscription Program, Affiliate Programs, Internship Programs, Incentive Programs, etc.
- Work closely with the NRCHA Director of Judges and NRCHA Judges’ Committee Chairman to maintain the NRCHA judges list.
- Assist the NRCHA Director of Judges and NRCHA Judges’ Committee Chairman in creating educational content for NRCHA judges.
- Grade NRCHA judge tests as needed.
- Manage and produce NRCHA educational seminars yearly.
- Assist NRCHA affiliates in producing seminars.
- Oversee the NRCHA educational platform for online learning for judges, show management and exhibitors.
- Manage and produce NRCHA Cowboy Clinics events two to three times per year.
- Work closely with the NRCHA Premier Event Manager to place orders on behalf of the association for rental equipment, furniture, meals, internet, etc.
To apply please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Applications close July 17, 2023.