The National Reined Cow Horse Association, based in Pilot Point, Texas, seeks a motivated and efficient full-time Director of Sponsorship and Outreach.
The Director of Sponsorship and Outreach will report directly to the NRCHA Executive Director. This will be an in-office position which will be located at the NRCHA headquarters in Pilot Point, Texas.
The applicant should have experience networking and developing partnerships within the industry. Knowledge of writing and developing partnership contracts and managing marketing deliverables is preferred. Trade show experience is a plus. This position requires travel.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Maintain relationships with current sponsors and handle contract renewal negotiations.
- Attend networking and social events.
- Solicit new potential partners on behalf of the Association.
- Work closely with the Media & Communication department on obtaining marketing assets from sponsors for NRCHA use.
- Oversee the Awards Sponsorship program.
- Coordinate sponsor deliverables including signage orders and placement for premier events.
- Assist the Trade Show Coordinators at premier events to oversee the tradeshow space and vendor applications.
- Manage premier event seating and ticketing.
- Work with the Media & Communication department on alliance partnerships and community outreach.
- Assist with the premier event production as needed.